Saturday 31 January 2015

Bangerritos

Hey Everyone,

Tonight for dinner I made Steph and I "Bangerritos," these are new sausages that are literally a burrito in a sausage, they are absolutely incredible. I highly recommend you get some for your next BBQ. They are currently only available for sale at festivals, however, they will soon be hitting the shelves of Nosh. 


I made a delicious guacamole to go with them, here is the recipe as I'm sure you guys will enjoy it.

Frankie's Guac

1 1/2 ripe avocados
1 large red chilli
1 table spoon light best foods mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic
1 lemon
1 small red onion 
1 tomato
1 handful of coriander
Salt and Pepper


x

F

You can find Bangerritos on instagram @bangerritos
Or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bangerritos?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment